No Hunting No Hunting

hilarious!

Even though as soon as I saw him shoot I new it was gonna be a matrix spoof, I still laughed my ass off. Don't piss off the deer.

Elian Story Elian Story

funny stuff!

While the graphics were all cut pics, and the animation was bad at best, I think this is the first portal entry that has made me laugh out loud. Great idea! =)

The Final Task The Final Task

...drool..

oh.. my.. god.

I hope you make loads of money with all that talent.

Wheelman(preview) Wheelman(preview)

nice!

Good movie.. nice effects. Cop sounds are from Driver though,arn't they?
And why is this movie in Music/Videos?=P

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

!!!!!

Amazing! I'm seriously blown away by your work. I wish everyone who submitted put as much effort into their shorts as you.. I'd never leave newgrounds ;)

Robocop-PD Robocop-PD

Brilliant!

This has to be one of the best shorts yet! Amazing work!

Jason VS. Jar Jar Binks Jason VS. Jar Jar Binks

bwahaha!

This has to be one of the funniest portal entries yet! I loved the WB cartoon style! Keep it up!

1984 1984

Nice tribute to a classic novel.

I loved this book, so I checked out the short. I liked the feeling of opression and darkness it conveyed. The only thing that seemed out of place were the hand drawn graphics.. they just didn't seem to fit in. Other than that, great.

If you haven't read 1984 by Orwell, I highly suggest it. It's frigtening how close to home it is in some ways. Little by little, year by year, Governments are bleeding away our power of decision, our freedom. The message is clear; be aware, think for yourself, and never give in to opression.

Mob- Mob-

Great Directing!

I loved the camera angles. Good atmosphere too! Nice work!