No Hunting No Hunting

hilarious!

Even though as soon as I saw him shoot I new it was gonna be a matrix spoof, I still laughed my ass off. Don't piss off the deer.

Elian Story Elian Story

funny stuff!

While the graphics were all cut pics, and the animation was bad at best, I think this is the first portal entry that has made me laugh out loud. Great idea! =)

The Final Task The Final Task

...drool..

oh.. my.. god.

I hope you make loads of money with all that talent.

Homer Vs. Tyler Fite Club Homer Vs. Tyler Fite Club

uhh.. what?

If this movie had made.. i dunno.. sence.. it would have been great. The graphics looked really nice for hand drawn stuff. The sound.. along with the movie.. really had nothing to do with anything. =P All in all, good animation/art, but a little more (sane)content would make this a worthwhile watch.

Generic Epic Orchestral `05 Generic Epic Orchestral `05

Where this came from..

My first NG account (username: fadeaway) was broken for the longest time for some reason. I just on a whim tried to log into it, and it worked (hurray!). This song was on it, so I put it on my new account. This was actually a collaboration with a midi artist I knew on IRC. I'd been playing with Acid and Fruity Loops for a few weeks, and he gave me a midi he'd been working on (I think it's an interpretation of some RPG battle music or something) and asked me to see if I could import the music and apply realistic instruments it. This was the result. I'm pretty sure this is the first thing I'd ever had a hand in. Posted for pure nostalgia. ;)

fadeawayx responds:

I heartily endorse this event or product. ;)